If your’e looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast-paced, dynamic organization, you’ve come to the right place! Headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA with three campuses in the Greater Los Angeles area, and a growing Online Campus, ICDC College aims to provide its students with the practical tools required in today’s job market. At ICDC College, you will work alongside a stellar team of passionate professionals committed to providing a platform for our students and faculty to shine.
Since 1995, ICDC College has built a solid foundation of success from the contributions of talented and unique individuals. We are currently seeking to build upon that support, and have immediate opportunities for those who are self-motivated, goal-focused, possess a tremendous work ethic and have a passion for helping others. As part of ICDC College, you’ll have many opportunities for professional growth and a chance to be part of a fast-paced culture that works daily towards being the best.
Our Education Team has an immediate opening for a Computer Repair/Networking Instructor at our Huntington Park Campus.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Desktop Operating Systems
- PC Repair and Support
- Networking Tools and Techniques
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Infrastructure
- Customer Service & Help Desk
- Network Defense & Countermeasures
- Ethical Hacking & Network Defenses
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- An education in the relevant subject area and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field.
- Strong communication skills (bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
- Previous experience as an instructor, trainer or lead in the related subject matter
We are a successful career college with several locations in Southern California and are building a dynamic team to support our students and faculty. This position offers a competitive salary plus benefits and real potential for growth.
ICDC College is an equal opportunity employer by both policy and practice and subscribes to federal and state laws which forbid discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status.