If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast-paced, dynamic organization, you’ve come to the right place! Headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA with three campuses in the Greater Los Angeles area, and a growing Online Campus, ICDC College aims to provide its students with the practical tools required in today’s job market. At ICDC College, you will work alongside a stellar team of passionate professionals committed to providing a platform for our students and faculty to shine.
Since 1995, ICDC College has built a solid foundation of success from the contributions of talented and unique individuals. We are currently seeking to build upon that support, and have immediate opportunities for those who are self-motivated, goal-focused, possess a tremendous work ethic and have a passion for helping others. As part of ICDC College, you’ll have many opportunities for professional growth and a chance to be part of a fast-paced culture that works daily towards being the best.
Our Online Admissions Team has an immediate opening for an Admissions Representative.
The Admission Representative is responsible for successfully guiding the applicant through the admissions process according the College’s enrollment procedures.
As an Admissions Representative, you will:
- Conduct interviews with prospective students via phone
- Maintain high level of productivity to meet and exceed established Admissions goals
- Complete enrollment paperwork and follow up with candidates throughout the follow-up process up to and including active attendance in school
- Remain in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates
- Responsible for networking with a variety of contacts including existing students to promote the College and secure personal leads
- Operate within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in the education industry
- AA Degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic work setting
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products
We are a successful career college with several locations in Southern California and are building a dynamic team to support our students and faculty. This position offers a competitive salary plus benefits and real potential for growth.
ICDC College is an equal opportunity employer by both policy and practice and subscribes to federal and state laws which forbid discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status.